Exploring Iceland as a family, or with a group of friends, is an opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime. If you are looking to keep costs down by embarking on a self-drive tour of Iceland or if you prefer to run to your own schedule, you have a couple of options for getting yourself around the island.
Option one would be to hire several cars and travel together in convoy. Whilst this offers additional flexibility, allowing members of your party to go their separate ways if they choose, you’ll be paying for everything twice, or even three times depending on how many people you’re travelling with. The second option, and the one we recommend to large groups visiting Iceland, is hiring a van.
We are pleased to offer 9-seater minivans for hire from our office at Keflavik airport. Choosing a minivan ensures that you’ll have all the necessary space for you, your party, and your luggage and travel comfortably throughout your trip. As you’re only hiring the one van, you’ll find that you save money on fuel; budget which could be put towards experiencing some of the wonders of Iceland like the Blue Lagoon! The one thing we can’t be held responsible for are any arguments over the driving playlist...
OUR RENTAL VANS
- No hidden costs on pick up; what you pay today is the final amount
- Our hire rates include unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver (CDW), super collision damage waiver (SCDW) and third party liability insurance (TP). Learn more about our top-of-the-market insurance coverage here.
- All of our minivans and people carriers are automatic 4x4 4wd vehicles. This means that you can drive on our F-roads and explore some of our most untouched terrain
- Our minivans are all large capacity 9 seaters
- If you hire with us you’ll enjoy cheaper fuel and discounts at Olis petrol stations